If you’re in the Seattle area this weekend, join us for the Gay Romance Northwest conference!
The festivities start on Friday evening, and many are free to the public. Below is an abridged schedule, you can find all the details here.
I’ll be moderating the panel shown in bold. It’ll be a No Holds Barred interactive panel and we’d love to have you attend!
- Pre-GRNW Conference Events – Friday, Sept. 25; Hugo House, 1634 11th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 (Doors open at 6:30)
- #LoveWins: Celebrating LGBTQ Love Stories: 7pm – 8:30pm
- 5 Minutes in Heaven: Fast and Flirty LGBTQ Love Stories to Ignite Your Night: 8:45pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, Sept. 26: Registration: 9:00am – 10:00am
- Opening Remarks and Keynote: 10:00am – 11:00am
- GRNW Panels Set 1 – 11:10am – 12:00pm
- GRNW Panels Set 2 – 12:10pm – 1:00pm
- Loving Kink, Hot Kink: Why and How to Write it Responsibly (4th Floor, Room 2)
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Break*
- * Come by the Microsoft Auditorium around 1:50pm to find some new free book giveaways!
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Final Plenary Session
- 3:00pm – 3:15 – Closing Conference Remarks
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm GRNW Reader Meet-up and Celebration
- GRNW Book Fair: 4:00pm – 6:00pm—Monaco Hotel, Paris Ballroom (1 Fl below Lobby)
- 6:30pm – 9:00pm: Banned! Books in Drag 2015
- 5:30pm: First Bus for Banned Books in Drag
- 6:10pm: Last Bus for Banned Books in Drag
- 9:15pm – Bus back to the Hotel Monaco
- GRNW 2015 “After After Party” 10:00 p.m. — Midnight
- Trace, 1112 4th Ave, Seattle, WA – Inside the W Hotel and across the street from the Hotel Monaco