If you’re looking for my snippet, please click here to jump to that post, or you can scroll down. It’s not far. 🙂
Thanks so much to everyone who entered my Christmas in July contest—especially those of you who took the time to explore my site and find all the cute Santas! (See the end of this post for photo credits!)
All the names went into a spreadsheet—in the order of entry—and then Random.org chose the winning numbers. I’ve e-mailed everyone, but since it’s the weekend i didn’t want to wait to hear back before posting—not everyone spends their weekends in front of their computer screens! I’m assuming all the e-mails are valid & without type-os. If I don’t hear back from everyone by the end of my day Monday I’ll choose a new winner for any unclaimed prizes.
And the winners are . . .
- Renee wins an Ebook of my debut novella, Comfort and Joy
- Sue wins the bundle of two ebooks: Comfort and Joy, and A Sunday Kind of Love
- Dawn wins the bundle of three ebooks: Comfort and Joy, A Sunday Kind of Love, and Directing Traffic
- Carolyn wins One-of-a-kind A Sunday Kind of Love key chain
- Jbst wins One-of-a-kind Directing Traffic key chain
- Darlene wins a $10 gift certificate to Amazon, All Romance eBooks, Dreamspinner Press, or Amber Quill Press! Winner’s choice!
- Cynthia wins a $10 gift certificate to Amazon, All Romance eBooks, Dreamspinner Press, or Amber Quill Press! Winner’s choice!
I have more fun giveaways planned so stay tuned!
I didn’t want to post photo credits while the contest was ongoing—that wouldn’t be fair!—but here they are now. Thanks to all the great photographers who make their work available to folks like me, who don’t have the time to do everything they’d love to do—like take pictures of Santa Claus in the middle of summer! 🙂