The lovely Shehanne Moore tagged me with the Inspiring Blogger Award – because that’s what the internet needs, more of my sordid details. 😉
As with all memes this one comes with rules which I’ll do my best to follow. Here they are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers (the number seems to vary) for this award and link to them.
Okay, I’ve done the first two, now to figure out seven things that won’t be too TMI for casual reading. Or something like that.
1. I’m a frustrated musician. I started playing violin in the second grade but had to give it up a few years later when we moved to a school district that was broke and had no music program. So brace yourself for stories about musicians—the more talented they are, the more I torture ‘em.
2. I danced in the pit at a Slipknot concert.
3. I don’t like most dogs. They’re cute in small doses, but that’s about it.
4. I hate shoes of any kind, but I buy them like crazy. I’m searching for the perfect footwear, the perfect pair of boots that will let me feel like I’m barefoot except none of the pain of gravel and broken glass. If only Frye would make their Iconic Engineer for women . . . (and if only I could afford ‘em!)
5. I’m nocturnal. I may be upright before Noon, but am not fully human.
6. Most of the men I’ve crushed on have been gay; most of the women have turned out to be straight. Which proves the Universe has a perverse sense of humor.
I hope that was good for you too!
Now I get to tag a few unsuspecting bloggers so they can expose themselves in the name of inspiration!